Steel Mill - Pentax Water Pumps

Steel Mill

A steel mill based in the south of France whose production machinery is hydraulically powered by a mixture composed of 95% water and the remaining 5% by the lubricant “Petrofer”.To handle this equipment the mill has chosen a Pentax HPR 50. 4/14R pump coupled with a 200kW motor at 2950rpm. Pump’s features: oil bearings lubrication, balanced mechanical seal, PT100 oil temperature sensor, IE3 motor. The required working point is 51 m³/h at a manometric pressure of 714 meters. The pump works on continuous duty, without interruption